Articles & Books
In 2009 I began a writing a blog (www.joeytamer.com/blog) directed to the community of entrepreneurs, consultants, financiers, economists, and players in Web 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0, in new media, software, cloud and social networking markets. There are hundreds of articles and links here.
- Digital Coast Reporter, #8
- Silicon Alley Reporter, #28
- Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) (website)
- Women in New Technologies (website)
- VCs now looking for proven cash, capital control
- Guide to Entrepreneurs, About.com (a New York Times Company), January 5, 2009
- Interview with Joey Tamer by Terry Corbell, on KiroTV.com, Money/The Biz Coach, December 5, 2008
- Excerpt from an article in Terry Corbell’s “Biz Coach”, based on an interview with Joey Tamer,
October 16, 2006. © 2006 Belo Corporation.
www.king5.com winner, 2005 Edward R. Murrow award, best regional broadcast website
- WITI Savvy Vol. 1, No. 1, Summer 2006
- The Handbook of Business Strategies 2005 Edition
- Emerald Group Publishing Ltd, U.K., pp.115-121
- Entrepreneur’s Guide, About.com, January 19, 2004
- Association of Strategic Planners site
- Forum for Women Entrepreneurs: Venture Dinner Bootcamp, 2004
- Other versions of “Capital Strategies for Entrepreneurs”, with additional economic trends analyses, appeared in Capital Strategy for Entrepreneurs and Current U.S. Economic Trends — Early 2004
Convergence: Guide to the Industries of Multimedia
Tamer, J & Smith, L.
Software Publishers Association, 1997
Also published as:
Convergence: Constructing Media Deals in Multimedia, Film, Television, Music, Books and Software
Acrobat PDF Sampler of “Convergence”
Strategies for Consumer Title Distribution in Emerging Distribution Models for Consumer Interactive Media
Apple Computer, 1994
Health Planning and Social Change
Duhl, L.; J. Tamer, ed.
Human Sciences Press, New York, 1986
Light and Color: A Designer’s Guide
Spivack, M. & Tamer, J.
American Institute of Architects Press, 1984
Institutional Settings: An Environmental Design Approach
Spivack, M.; J. Tamer, ed.
Human Sciences Press, New York, 1984
The Design Log: A Case Study, in The Architect’s Guide to Facility Programming
Spivack, M. and Tamer, J.